On 7.19.15, our baby girl turned 3 years old! It's almost impossible to believe that three years have gone by since I first held her in my arms! I am so incredibly proud of the person that she is becoming. She is sweet and sensitive, funny and so joyful! I love her with all of my heart and it's an absolute blessing to get to be her Mom and watch her grow up!
We had such a fun day on her birthday!
It started out with our annual picture with the bear photo!
On our way to a special birthday breakfast at the Grand Floridian!
Upon our arrival, Eden received a phone call from Goofy! She was so excited!
We enjoyed breakfast at the 1900 Park Fare restaurant. We got to meet Tigger...
...Mary Poppins...
...Alice...
...Mad Hatter...
...and Winne the Pooh!
Strolling with Grandma and Aunt Jade!
Birthday photos with Aunt Jade...
...Grandma...
...Grandpa...
...and Mommy and Daddy!
Turing 3 is exhausting!
Ready for the party!
Me and my girl. I love her so much!
Opening presents! Such a lucky little girl to get so many nice gifts!
Carolynn and Molly enjoying the party!
Eden loves her Aunt Claire!
The cake!
Facetiming with some of her favorite people for the big cake moment!
Making a wish!
Posing with Molly!
...and Emma!
Emma...digging for gold!
In her new Merida dress!
Best friends!
And an exhausted Mom and Dad after the big 3rd birthday!





















No comments:
Post a Comment