I spent all of March and April on a temporary assignment working with Disney Performing Arts. Throughout the year, school groups come down to perform in Disney. I was responsible for helping various groups get to their performances and helped to make sure that things ran smoothly for them. When I was in high school, I came down with my performing arts group and had an incredible time, so it was kind of neat to be on the other side of things in this role.
Helping to lead the bands down Mainstreet USA at the Magic Kingdom!
My last day at Disney Performing Arts!
It was a good experience for me but I was so thrilled to be back with my Nemo family! They even threw me a surprise breakfast or "Brookefast" as they called it on my first day back! I was so touched!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment