Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Anna Maria Island Vacation 2015!! - Part Two!

The fun continued in AMI when Mom Fin arrived! 
 We enjoyed a delicious meal on the Rod & Reel Pier! 
 
 
Checking out the fish off the pier! 
 
 Best Bud selfie! 
 Eden sure does love her Grandma! 
 I love this picture! 
 Me and my beautiful girl! My goodness I love her! 
 Hehe....my family is fun! 
 Doing a little reading with Uncle Mark! 
 Morning cartoons with Nellie! 
 AMI Donuts...take two! 
 A very lazy thumbs up! Trav says this picture looks like "Weekend at Bernie's"!
 Love relaxing with this one! 
 
 Going for an afternoon swim! 
 Nellie "enjoying" vacation! :) 
Out for ice cream! 
 Hooray for chocolate ice cream! 
 I couldn't love my family more!
 
 A little sunset photo shoot! 
 We were taking a walk on the beach, taking photos during sunset when the skies just opened up on us! We had a few umbrellas, but I gave them both to Travis to use to protect the camera bag! So, Mom, Eden and I wound up soaked as we ran back to our place! It was so funny and a moment I will always remember! :) 
 In total vacation mode! 
 Beach time! We were only about a 2 minute walk away from the beach, so we went quite a bit! 
It was awesome! 
 
 
 Eden loved making her sand castles with Daddy! 
 
 
 Funny faces with my girl! 
 Eden loved to work on puzzles with Grandma! 
 Thanks to Mom Fin, Trav and I had a few date nights! It was such a treat! 
 We went to a place called "Lobstah's" and enjoyed some lobster rolls! Yum! 
 
 
  Sunset on the beach with my sweetheart...heaven! 
 Looks like a pretty easy jail to break out of! 
 Stopped for breakfast at Ginny & Janes! 
 
Our last dinner out at the Sand Bar restaurant right before heading home! It was an incredible trip and I can't wait to go back again! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment