Here are a collection of photos from our summer with these two crazy kids!
Sometimes on a hot Florida day, the best thing to do is go out for ice cream....with sprinkles! :)
Nothing like relaxing with a good book to chew on!
Mornings with this one are the best!
Princess playdate with Olivia!
7/11 = FREE Slurpee Day!
Random selfie with this little beauty!
These girls sure do love their Daddy!
We had a fun visit with Grandpa for a few weeks in July!
Ready for princess dance camp!
My third litte girl all cozy in her bed!
Having a blast at princess dance camp!
Isla...you don't know the power of the dark side!
My three favorite ladies!
Isla's casual stance at the table!
Having a laugh at breakfast!
Eden's been working hard on her writing and reading and it's really coming along!
Having fun riding in the cart at Publix!
As a treat for being a good girl, I took Eden for a mani/pedi! She loved it...of course!
The final product!
Eden loves going to Trader Joe's because she gets to push the little cart!
I know I've said it before, but I can tell that these two are going to be best buddies. Isla is just so taken with Eden and Eden's always been very sweet to her!
Mmmmm frozen yogurt is delicious and oh so cold!
Eden could tell you what this is called! I'm not sure, but I know it's from Star Wars! Travis took her to Hollywood Studios and they went on some things she'd never done before including Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and...TOWER OF TERROR! She didn't care for it but she didn't cry! Also for the record, she was the one that insisted on going on!
Everybody wants what Eden's selling!
Eden started soccer and loves it!
Little Blue Jays fan!
I don't know what it is about this show, but boy is Isla taken with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Creating a chalk masterpiece!
Hehe...Eden!
Welcome to "Finlayson Town!"
Watching Eden jump away at Sky Zone! Isla can't wait till she's big enough!
Out to lunch at Culver's on a day with the fam!
Nellie just taking a break!
Tight pants!
Two of my favorite, little feet!
Playing together!
Isla's been kind of slow to catch on to feeding herself table foods but we're working on it everyday!
Rocking out!
Having fun at Roscoe's house!
Puppy love!
Eden enjoyed a celebratory ice cream sundae after her first week of VPK!
Having a laugh with Nellie!
Look at this beautiful girl!
Selfie with my cutie!
Ready to do some yard work!
Dinner out!
Happy baby!
This girl is beautiful on the inside and out!
We had a great visit with my old friends Erica, Greg and their beautiful daughter Stella! It was so neat to see them as a family!
Not usually one for selfies but the light was super cool this one particular night while rocking Isla. Plus, I love that little hand on me!
Puff face!
Flying with Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment