On 7.19.16 our baby girl turned FOUR! It's almost impossible to figure out how 4 years have gone by and how she's gone from a baby to a little girl right before our eyes! Eden is funny, smart and one of the most joyful people I've ever encountered! She finds the fun in just about everything and her imagination is incredible! She is kind, sweet and thoughtful and I couldn't be prouder of the person she is. I love you Eden. I am loving every minute of seeing you grow!
Happy Birthday Eden! :)
Look who's four!
Surprise balloons in the hallway!
Eden's 1st gift of the day! :)
A Snow White dress to wear to her surprise birthday princess breakfast at EPCOT!
Annual birthday photo with the bear!
Beautiful birthday princess!
I couldn't love this little girl more! How did she get to be so big!?
As soon as we walked into the breakfast, Eden got to meet Belle! She was so excited!
Isla was psyched too!
Ready to meet the rest of the princesses!
Cinderella!
Aurora!
Only on your birthday do you get to have a cupcake at breakfast!
Snow White!
Ariel!
Eden was so excited that Grandpa was there to celebrate too!
As we walked out of breakfast, Travis noticed that there was only a 5 minute wait for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet! We ran to get in line and she practically had a private meet and greet with them! What a birthday treat!
I don't think Eden could believe it!
Group photo with Anna!
Star struck!
Isla got excited for Elsa!
I took Eden to taste the different kinds of soda the Coca Cola shop! She was thrilled!
Eden and Grandpa!
Eden chose spaghetti and meatballs as her birthday dinner!
This girl loves her nightgowns!
Having so much fun opening her gifts!
Isla says "I can't wait for my birthday!"
Eden's cake! :)
Making a wish!
Blowing out the candles!
Let's dig in!
I think Eden had a great day!
A piece of birthday cake made it even better! :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment