Our fun in the sun continued!
Isla's 1st dip in the pool!
Beautiful baby!
Snug as a bug!
We weren't sure how it was going to go because we all stayed in the same hotel room, but miraculously everyone slept well and all went great! We had a cute balcony, which was nice for when the kiddos went to sleep so Travis and I could relax for awhile without disturbing them!
Posing with Daddy!
Tiny bottom teeth!
We had a BLAST at the pirate dinner party!
Pirate Goofy and Pirate Donald showed up for a visit!
Family photo!
Isla's first time meeting a character! She looks thrilled!
Dance party!!! This was so much fun dancing with my girls!
I absolutely love this photo above!
After dinner, we took an evening stroll on the beach!
Toes in the water!
This little person brings me so much joy!
Super baby! :)
These little ladies have one incredible father!
Daddy and Isla!
All smiles with Daddy!
I love getting to see Isla experience new things!
Eden loves the sand, the water...all of it!
There's rarely something that Eden is not up for! It's awesome!






























No comments:
Post a Comment