Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Visit with Auntie Amber!

We were so happy to receive a visit from Auntie Amber when Isla was just shy of 3 weeks old! 
 Isla was kind of tough for us in the beginning weeks. When she wasn't sleeping, she was either crying or eating for the most part. I kept calling Amber the 'baby whisperer' because Isla was so content to snooze on her Auntie Amber's shoulder! 
 We took a trip to Disney Springs! 
 Big smiles for Auntie Amber! 
 Snuggled up after a bath! 
 Enjoying one of the meals that Mom Fin left for us! 
 Taking a stroll at the Winter Garden Farmer's Market! 
 
I am so very grateful to Amber for coming to visit and helping us to much with the girls. As I said, Isla was pretty tough in the beginning and Amber was right there to jump in and help us out. She even got up in the middle of the night to help us when Travis I were barely sleeping at all. We are all so lucky to have Amber in our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment