This year for Halloween, we had a piggy theme in the Finlayson family! Even before Eden was born, I always wanted her to be a pig for Halloween! I love pigs and I figured it would be the cutest thing ever...and I was correct!
Helping Nellie put on her costume!
Nellie, the piggy!
Eden seriously loved wearing her costume!
Eden, the piggy!
Bye! Bye!
She loves dressing up!
The two piggies anxious to get outside!
Really getting into character!
My two little piggies who I love so much!
Having a blast!
Pot bellied pig! :)
Happy Halloween from the Finlaysons!
A pig and her warlock Godfathers!
Grandma and Grandpa S. came for the fun!
Eden's first time trick or treating!
Last year she had a costume, but she didn't make it outside of the house!
We ran into some friends along the way!
Charlotte and Wilbur...aka. Jordan and Oliva!
Sometimes a pig can get a little worn out!
Piggy and her Pops!
Ummm...Eden...it's usually tastier once it's unwrapped!
Candy! Yum!
A few mores stops before calling it a night! But, the fun continued once we got back home! She absolutely loved running to our door to see all of the trick or treaters in their costumes!
Halloween 2013 was a great success!

































I can't get over how cute my little piggies are! Im so proud of my little trick-or-treater!
ReplyDelete