Friday, October 11, 2013

Steph and Josh's Wedding in NYC - Getting Ready!

Getting ready for the wedding was an absolute blast! Steph and Josh had the 
penthouse suite in the Andaz hotel! It was incredible and just the perfect place to 
primp and preen for the big day! 
 
 
 
 
 Steph's gorgeous accessories! 
 
 Getting dolled up! 
 
 
 
 The flowers were simply stunning! 
 
 
 Our friend from World of Disney did some of our hair. He is so incredible talented!!! 
 GORGEOUS! 
 
Me and my BFF of 14 years!!! 
 Making a quick fix to one of the dresses! 
 
 
 
 The Bridesmaids and the Bride! Steph got all of us robes to wear for getting ready! Mine is so colorful and light. It's perfect for Florida! Thanks Steph! 
 
 The finishing touches! 
Breath taking Bride! 
 
 
 Sharing a sweet moment with her Dad. 
 Putting her "something blue" to use! 
 Proud Dad! 
  
 
 My stunningly beautiful friend! 
 
Proud and excited friends and family! 
Josh's Mom made Stephanie this gorgeous piece of jewelry for her bouquet to honor her Mother on this special day. It was an incredibly sweet touch. I never had the good fortune to meet Stephanie's Mom, but I have no doubt that she would have been so proud of the woman that Stephanie has become and the love that her and Josh share. 

1 comment:

  1. All the ladies were stunning, especially the bride! But I have to say, I'm pretty partial towards my gorgeous wife!

    ReplyDelete