Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy 1st Father's Day Travis!

Trav's 1st Father's Day was a fun one! I brought Dad Fin down for a surprise weekend visit! I think Travis was very surprised! :) 
 The two Dads and the girls just hanging out on Father's Day! 
 Breakfast for the Dads! 
 Travis really enjoys the game corn hole and has been really wanting to make some boards to play, so he and his Dad started working on them! I was inside but could hear them laughing away while they were working in the garage. Two peas in a pod! 
 Kicking back with a cold one!...Well, actually Eden was kicking back with a warm one! 
 
 Silly girl out at dinner! 
 I think Travis and his Dad are so much alike!
 Eden loves her Daddy so much! 
 Mwah! 
 Smooshy face! 
 
 Nobody makes Eden laugh like her Daddy! 
 So glad Dad Fin could be here to visit! 
 Me and my girl! 
 
 
 I love my family more than words can say! 
 
 Eden loves her Grandpa Fin! 
 The girl certainly does not shy away from a lick of ice cream! 
 
 
 She has so many expressions!!!
 "Kisses are nice Daddy, but how bout some more of that ice cream!?"
 
 Little girl...big cone! 
 This picture is ridiculous! 
 Presents!
 Nellie gave Travis a homemade card! She's very thoughtful that way! 
 Eden was helping hand out cards!
 Eden's card for Grandpa! 
 
 
 Eden and Daddy reading her card for him together!
 A little preview of what her birthday will be like next month! 
 
 
 
 Eden made this beautiful work of art for her Daddy! 
July 19th ought to be tons of fun! 

**************************

Happy 1st Father's Day Travis! You haven't been a Dad for very long, but you sure are a natural! I love you so much and Eden is so blessed to have you as her Dad! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the artwork that Eden made for me! And bringing my Dad down was such a great surprise! I couldn't think of a better way to spend my first father's day!

    ReplyDelete