Sunday, February 3, 2013

Eden's 1st Christmas!...Tasty Presents!

We had fun opening Eden's presents with her! She had fun chewing on all of the boxes and gifts! :) 
 
 
 As usual, she was pretty interested in everything! Such a curious one! 
 Hanging her new ornament on the tree together!
 Yummm!
 Nellie made that card for her Dad! She's a very talented canine!
 Nellie takes a page out of her Dad's book when it comes to card making! Check out this card to me from Trav and the girls! 
 So cool to have an ornament with all of our names on it! Thanks Mom! 
 
 
 A classic! 
 
 
 
 Delicious book! 
 We will love reading this together every year! Thanks Aunt Maureen! 
 All of this gift opening can wear an elf out!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Yummy boxes!
 Elf on the Shelf! So much fun!  While, Eden has a less than enthused look on her face here, I'm sure that look will be vastly different in the years to come!!! Thanks Grandma S.!
 This picture cracks me up! 
 
 She loves her Dolly! Thanks Grandma Fin! 
She looks like she's saying: "Clothes?!...Really Mom?" Hehee...
 Santa left Eden a 2012 Minnie Mouse doll in her stocking!
 It was an incredible Christmas, but we were mighty tired by the end of it! Travis and I didn't even open up most of our gifts until after she went to bed! I have a feeling it might be like that for a few years and that's fine by me! 
 
  Some special ornaments that Travis and I made for each other! We will treasure them always. 
  And my favorite gift of all...my beautiful 'Eden' necklace from my sweet Travis. 

***********************

It was such a special day filled with tons of special memories! My mother in law wrote to me in response to my last post and said "Every year before gifts are opened, I look under the tree and see all of the presents and think just how lucky we are." I couldn't agree more, Mom! 
 Can't wait to share in many more holidays to come with my wonderful family! :) 

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! I laughed out loud at those pictures of her eating everything! I'm so thankful for my family!

    ReplyDelete