As usual, we had a great time decking the halls of 6821! I had some vacation to use, so I took a few days off after Thanksgiving to clean and festoon!
We continued our tradition of trimming the family room tree while watching "A Muppets Christmas Carol" and drinking delicious mulled wine! Yum!
Travis always puts the trees up and the lights on them. He does such a great job!
It's always so fun to pull out all of the ornaments and reminisce about when/where/from whom we got them.
We added a little more to our outside display this year. Nellie was not impressed!
There are quite a few houses in our neighborhood that have lights up already.
Our living room tree is more of our "fancy" tree.
We got Eden some early Christmas presents! Hopefully she'll treasure her ornaments as much as Travis and I have over the years.
Hanging Eden's ornament for her! I figure she needed a little help this year!
And of course...the Disney ornament! They do such a nice job personalizing them!
Our beautiful tree! Here's to a magical holiday season!











So much fun! I love wassailing with my wife! And a cup of mulled wine is just the greatest! I'm glad we have our little traditions, and I know Eden will love them too!
ReplyDelete