Thanksgiving 2012 was a fantastic day!
What made it even more special, was that it was Eden's first Turkey Day!
I love this picture of her! Those cheeks!
My little turkey!
Thanksgiving has got to be Nellie's favorite day of the year! She gets a little of the feast in her bowl at dinner time!
We kicked off the morning with a delicious breakfast of pumpkin pie french toast, turkey bacon and champagne! Don't mind if I do!
Mark and Robby came over and we got to cooking! Well...mostly Robby and Travis got to cooking! Mark made some things ahead of time and did a lot of Eden wrangling while I was on more of the clean up crew...and I baked chocolate pecan pie and pumpkin bread!
Cheers!
A few more years for you little Missy!
Of course Robby had his faithful sous chef at his feet!
Turkey prep!
Ready for the oven!
Smooches from Uncle Robby!
Eden tried some pumpkin on Thanksgiving and she rather enjoyed it, much more than the rice cereal!
Mark is like the baby whisperer. He can always put her to sleep! We told him we have an extra room if he and Robby want to move in! :)
Thanksgiving table!
Ready to eat!
The carver!
Nellie enjoying her Thanksgiving meal!
It was another wonderful Thanksgiving with our best friends. So much to be thankful for!

























So much fun! A great day spent with great people!
ReplyDelete